- Coordinate master plan inspection planning, budgeting, resource mobilization, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on all activities of the Unit, supervise, at first degree, all staff therein and instill the practice of knowledge management;
- Coordinate the implementation of all works relating to pre construction, inspection and building architecture, electro mechanical, structural inspections of large scale construction projects authorized at the City of Kigali level;
- Coordinate the preparation of the engineering conditions of plan and approval of specific types of private and public building developments in the City of Kigali level;
- Monitor the implementation of technical norms and standards for pre construction and construction inspections that are carried out by the Districts of the City of Kigali;
- Serve as a member of the City of Kigali Technical Coordination Committee and advise the institution on matters pertaining to master plan inspection.
A0 in Civil Engineering or Architecture with an experience of 3 years of working experience or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture with 1 year of working experience.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive Knowledge in Construction
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– High analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage